VIRUSH Swiss Cougar Oxford Hand-Held Infrared Thermometer
These accurate, non-touch thermometers act as an ideal first line of defence for any workplace and will allow you to screen all staff and customers in a safe and convenient way.
Normal body temperature is considered to be between 36.5 °C – 37.5 °C and having a temperature above 37,5 °C is a good indication that your body might be fighting an infection.
Measures temperatures between a range of between 32 – 43 degrees Celsius, with a maximum accuracy variance of 0.2 degrees Celsius.
- Measuring distance: 3 – 5cm.
- Measuring time: 1 second.
- Digital screen display.
- Automatic shutdown after 1 minute.
- Simple and practical to operate: one-button measurement; one-button conversion mode; one-button search.
- Light warning: green, yellow and red backlights indicate whether the body temperature is normal, low fever or high fever.
- Multi-group memory: Unit can store up to 50 sets of measurements for analysis and comparison.