KOOSHTY Cork Yoga Mat
Cork is a completely natural, recurring and easily renewable material. It can be harvested without harming the tree, and grows back periodically every few years. Only about 50% of the bark is removed at the time of harvesting. It is also biodegradable, and will break down into the environment at the end of its life cycle.
- The cork surface is warm under foot and insulates heat and cold.
- The sweatier you get, the grippier the mat gets.
- It has a long life and can be repaired if damaged or given a new look by sanding.
- Cork tends to repel dust, hair, and other small particles from its surface.
- It is very easy to clean and maintain cork mats.
- Dimensions: 84cm x 62cm x 0.5cm
includes carry strap